Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1 small tomato diced
- 2 green chilis, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil or ghee
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Chop up the veggies and set aside.
- Add the oil to a flat bottomed pan and stir fry the spices for about 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped vegetables and stir fry.
- Once the onions become translucent, add the eggs one by one to the pan.
- Lower the heat and stir to combine.
- Keep stirring till the eggs are cooked through, about 3 minutes. Cooking the eggs on low heat will result in a soft and creamy khagina.
*You can also add a small diced potato if you wish. Cook to soften it before adding the other veggies.