- 2 tablespoon avocado oil or ghee
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1/2 green chili chopped (I use Serrano)
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 6 eggs
- Chop up the veggies and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan or skillet on medium high heat and add the oil.
- Once the oil shimmers, add the onions. Sauté the onions till translucent, about a minute.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and sauté some more.
- Once the tomato has softened, add the eggs one by one to the pan.
- Lower the heat, break up the egg yolks and stir to combine the vegetable mixture and eggs.
- Keep stirring till the eggs are cooked through, about 3 minutes. Cooking the eggs on low heat will result in a soft and creamy khagina.