- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 pinch cardamom, crushed and skin removed
- Pistachios, crushed
- Edible rose petals (optional)
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- In a mason jar, put all the ingredients except for the toppings.
- Stir everything really well, making sure to get all the chia seeds at the bottom of the jar as chia tend to get very quickly.
- A good shake of the jar will also help.
- Refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, add the toppings and enjoy!
- I usually make my chia pudding in mason jars for grab and go breakfasts but you can make it family style in a bowl. In that case, just quadruple the recipe.