A program for busy women who want to heal with food shifts and lifestyle tweaks.
Go from sick and overwhelmed to empowered and thriving!
I gained confidence in being able to carry a healthier lifestyle with ease. And
also eating more greens. My primary focus was to make better choices for
my autoimmune condition….I also do a lot of meal prep at home which eases
the burden and tension. Thanks for giving me a fighting chance!
Fatima ShujahThe Jumpstart
Tell me, does this sound like you?
- Do you spend hours Googling your symptoms and get overwhelmed with information overload?
- Do you find conflicting health advice everywhere you turn?
- Have you been told “you’re just imagining it” & “there’s nothing you can do about it”? So you sit and wait while your health deteriorates.
- Your “normal” is feeling low energy, bloating, brain fog and anxiety?
- You are discouraged and resigned to your situation?
- You think this is how it is and has to be?
Are you nodding your head? Well then,
you NEED The Jumpstart!
But don’t take my word for it! Here’s what these amazing women have to say…
Not just a professional at her job but displays a passion that transfers to her clients. A strong motivator and caring. Intelligent
and a teacher. Her ability to ask the right questions so that you open up and have that “aha” moment that allows you to shift your
mindset to a healthier level.
Cindy Sharp1:1 Coaching Client
I have been dealing with numerous health issues for almost a decade now, which also resulted in a ton of weight gain, and
with it came frustration and an endless list of things that I unsuccessfully tried to help me get rid of the extra pounds. That is
when I decided to reach out to Zeeshan. The best thing I love about her is that she is not pushy in her style, but genuinely
interested in helping without making you feel like just another “client”. She listens, and helps you come up with solutions to
problem solve, and deals with you on an individual level. Her coaching style is amazing. Instead of holding back at things.
She equips you with the basics head on, and then lets you take the lead in doing what works best for you, all while being right
there for support.
Coaching with Zeeshan is definitely worth every penny. Thank you Zeeshan : )
Sana Siddiqui1:1 Coaching Client
Imagine yourself after The Jumpstart
- You are no longer stressed and anxious but in control of your health.
- You’ve learned which foods support your health and which ones to avoid.
- You’ve learned to be your own health advocate and are more informed about the tools that promote physical and mental health and wellness.
- You feel lighter and have an abundance of energy, YAY!
How I turned my HASHIMOTO’S
DIAGNOSIS around and what that means
Lost, scared, and quite honestly overwhelmed is how I would describe myself when I started on
the path to heal my Hashimoto’s disease. I knew I wasn’t ready to jump into medication, but
nutrition is an evolving field and western medicine seldom has answers when it comes to healing
with food and lifestyle tweaks.
I was overweight, pre diabetic, had adult acne, numbness in my feet when I woke up in the
morning, eczema, achy joints and a backache that I thought was the side effect of the epidural I
was given at labor with my second son. I was living with these symptoms and had resigned to
them being part of my life. Once I learned that I had an autoimmune condition and decided that I
wanted to take a holistic approach to my illness, I set about to reverse my condition.
It took research, trial and error, and a whole lot of anxiety, but I managed to pull myself together
and successfully put my disease in remission. The road was a lonely one for me, and I had no one
to guide and support me, so I made it my life’s mission to support all women with chronic health
issues so no one would ever be as lonely, anxious, and confused as I was.
With a certificate in Integrative Nutrition and a background in psychology, I am perfectly positioned
to help you reach your unique health goals. Not to mention, I’ve been told I am an amazing
listener and problem solver:) Having helped hundreds of women live healthy without the
overwhelm that may come with that lifestyle.
The Eat.Drink.Pure philosophy revolves around reducing chronic inflammation. This in turn helps
clear up skin issues, reduces weight, boosts energy, and not to mention helps with mental clarity
I’ll guide and support you so that you don’t make the same mistakes I did, and show you how to
eat and live an anti-inflammatory life so that you too can THRIVE!
Here’s the break down:
● Masterclasses to educate you on foundational topics like
INFLAMMATION, CRAVINGS, READING NUTRITION LABELS & MEAL
This is short, no fluff content that you can watch at your own pace. Watch all at once or binge watch, your call!
● Delicious gluten, dairy, and refined sugar-free FUSION recipes (yup,
these are NOT bland or boring but tasty enough to serve your family).
Sign up and you also get these
extra juicy bonuses:
- A Pantry Detox Guide
- A List of Healthy Food Swaps
- Product Recommendations
this program is for absolutely anyone who
- has tried to heal on their own but has had little to no success.
- is ready to commit to healing and wants to give it their all.
- wants to prevent chronic illness.
this program is not right for someone who
- doesn’t want to put in the work.
- doesn’t believe in food as medicine.
- wants a quick fix.
Trust me, I was in your shoes and I know it’s not easy, BUT I can help
make it as painless as possible and support you to beat the overwhelm
of switching to a healthier, anti inflammatory lifestyle.
Some of you already know this is EXACTLY what you
have been looking for to HELP YOUR HEALING AND
GET BETTER RESULTS.
Don’t wait until your symptoms worsen… invest in yourself now!