I love making this Thai salad. It is so colorful with the variety of cabbage as well carrots, the tri colored bell peppers. This salad pairs perfectly with my Gluten Free Khao Suey.
I recently taught a cooking class in my membership and on the menu were these two dishes. My recipes are simple and quick because, really who has hours to slave in the kitchen any more?
- 4 CUPS GREEN CABBAGE, SHREDDED, 2 CUPS RED CABBAGE, SHREDDED
- 1 CUP CARROTS, JULIENNED OR MATCHSTICKS
- 1/4 CUP CILANTRO, CHOPPED
- 1 RED BELL PEPPER, SLICED THIN
- 2 GREEN ONIONS, SLICED
- 1/2 TEASPOON SESAME SEEDS, TOASTED
- 1/2 CUP AVOCADO OIL
- 1/4 CUP GLUTEN FREE SOY SAUCE OR COCONUT AMINOS
- 1/3 CUP RICE VINEGAR
- 2 TABLESPOONS SESAME OIL
- 1 TABLESPOON GINGER, MINCED
- 1 TABLESPOON ALMOND BUTTER
- 1/2 TEASPOON RED PEPPER FLAKES