This hot cocoa recipe is always a winner with the boys! With temperatures falling, a hot and cozy beverage is just what’s called for, but without the added table sugar!
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 cups Milk of choice ( whole, almond, cashew)
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Heat the milk in sauce pan
- Add the cocoa and whisk to mix
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla and mix
- Pour and enjoy topped with marshmallows or a sprinkle of cinnamon!
Always try to get organic, non-GMO, ingredients when you can to upgrade your recipes!